Monday 18 October 2021

Infinix Note 10 Pro 8/128 PUBG Mobile Test

I recently bought new mobile - Infinix Note 10 Pro and I wanted to test PUBG Mobile on my new mobile. I didn't buy this mobile specially for gaming but I saw other aspects of mobile usage too. It's a good phone in the price range.

I shifted from OPPO A5s which is not great for PUBG Mobile. I checked out and compared a lot of phones and finally decided to buy this Infinix Note 10 Pro 8/128.

Features of Infinix Note 10 Pro

Let's see what are the highlighting features of Infinix Note 10 Pro.

  • Helio G95 Chipset
  • 8 GB Ram and 128/256 Storage.
  • 64 Rear / 20MP Front Camera
  • 6.95' Screen Size
  • 90hz Display
  • 5000 mAh batter
  • 33W charging speed
  • 31-33K Price
If you see other phones in this range, you'll find out that some phones are better performing than this phone but as I said I focused on overall features.

PUBG Mobile on Infinix Note 10 Pro

As I shifted from a low-end device, I felt very good about FPS and Graphics of the phone.

FPS :

I feel like I am getting 40 to 50 fps when I am playing on smooth graphics and Ultra FPS which is highest supported by PUBG Mobile.

Graphics :

High Graphics are supported by device and you can set FPS to High when applied High Graphics.

Issues :

I felt a couple of issues.
  • When I am recording game, i get ping issues.
  • Screen Freeze On Infinix Note 10 Pro :
    • I was facing this issue because I play with three fingers and I solved it by disabling the 3 Finger Screenshot gesture.
Here's the Video Review Of the Infinix Note 10 Pro PUBG Test.


No comments:

Post a Comment