Saturday 24 March 2018

What are 10 things you will regret doing in your life? - Questions and Curiosities

mistakes to avoid in life
Here are some mistakes to avoid in life :

  1. Sending friend requests to random girls on Facebook.
  2. Entered the job interview room without asking permission from the interviewers.
  3. I was never concerned about English grammar in school life. I have never received good grades in English throughout my life. I’m still struggling.
  4. I am very poor in Mathematics. Used to hate practicing Math. Failed several times in maths in my school life.
  5. Did not focus on studies and hence got poor CGPA in BBA.
  6. Stole money from my father's wallet in childhood.
  7. Studied to get CGPA in university life, instead of learning some life skill which could be effective to meet the challenges of everyday life.
  8. I always had lots of questions and curiosity in my mind. But I have never asked any question in class due to extreme shyness and low self-confidence. I made it a habit to sit on the last bench in the class and hide myself.
  9. Worked hard in my job and loved my company as my best friend.
  10. Gave more priority to virtual life rather than real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment