Friday 16 March 2018

What are the 7 best tips that I should do everyday to improve my life? - Question and Curiosities

life tips
Here are some tips to improve your performance and make your life joyful.
  1. Put your phone on airplane mode.
    1. Learn self-control and live in the moment. The PHONE is the tool; don’t let your phone control you.
    2. You don’t need to check SnapChat every 10 minutes
    3. Or Instagram
    4. Unless I am expecting important phone calls or texts/emails, I always have my phone on airplane mode. I turn my data back on when, and ONLY when I need it, for certain situations.
    5. It also extends the battery life of your phone. (No constant phone checking and notifications)
  2. Read everyday
    1. Whether it be news, books, fiction, self-help, or articles online. I even count Quora. Basically you need to consume knowledge.
    2. I am currently reading: The Perks of Being a Wallflowers - by Stephen Cbhosky. I like to read fiction/young romance books because it reminds me that I am still a kid and takes me away from all the news/finance/business content I consume.
      1. This coming-of-age book has quickly become one of my favorite young-adult romance fiction books. Not to mention that the movie is astoundingly good (I watched it years ago, and re-watched it several times. Never got to reading the book till now!)
  3. Dance
    1. People who dance are happier. I don’t care if you do it in public, in your bedroom, or run off to do it privately in the bathroom. (I may or may not have done that before)
  4. Laugh. At yourself.
    1. Self-humility is one of the greatest qualities a human being can have. It reminds you that you are, first of all, not perfect, but more importantly, that you are human.
    2. Also, if you don’t have past embarrassing moments to laugh about and have a little chuckle in your head, then you aren’t living life and taking enough risks.
  5. Wake up with a consistent morning routine that helps activate and prepare your body and brain for the day. Here is mine:
    1. Wake up and do some quick stretching + 10–20 pushups and then I jump around a little to turn my body on
    2. Bathroom routine;
    3. I BRUSH MY TEETH WITH MY LEFT HAND (non-dominant)
      1. This gets your brain flowing in the morning
      2. I also plan to become ambidextrous one day…one day…
    4. Drink a large cup of water. Water helps the brain + body flow
    5. Dance to music while brushing teeth/putting on clothes/on the loo
  6. Write before bed
    1. Journal. Quora. Personal blog. Gratitude list. Etc.
  7. Be OKAY
    1. Interpret this however way you want to. Love yourself. Love others. Just BE OKAY at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment